Trova una copia online
Collegamenti a questo documento
Trova una copia in biblioteca
Stiamo ricercando le biblioteche che possiedono questo documento…
|Tipo materiale:||Risorsa internet|
|Tipo documento:||Archival Material, Internet Resource|
|Tutti gli autori / Collaboratori:||
|Descrizione:||0.8 c.f. (2 archives boxes) and 5 tape recordings.|
The collection primarily consists of Rubin's collected files of leaflets; reports of activities, some written by him in journal form; notes, affidavits, correspondence, and articles. The papers illustrate his work with NSA and in southwest Georgia and Mississippi with the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) and the Council of Federated Organizations (COFO), with the Southeast Neighborhood House in Washington, D.C., as a student, and regarding his 1960 trip to Cuba. Five tape recordings concern a race relations meeting, probably held at Antioch College; CBS news coverage of the 1963 March on Washington; a report on a discrimination case in Yellow Springs, Ohio; and the plight of persons assisted.
- Antioch College -- Students.
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
- Southeast Neighborhood House (Washington, D.C.)
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- United States. -- Central Intelligence Agency.
- United States National Student Association.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Georgia.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Mississippi.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Ohio.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Washington (D.C.)
- Civil rights workers -- United States.
- Yellow Springs (Ohio)
- Cuba -- Description and travel.