Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"Frances Foster books."|
|Awards:||Booklist Editors' Choice Books for Youth, 2010.|
|Description:||197 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to the library.
I recommend this book to everyone in the whole wide world that loves fiction! Kind of intense, but not really because she loves her grandmother to death and would spend every single minute with her. Lucy's grandmother is going through old age where your memory starts going bye bye. Before Lucy left...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Popularity -- Fiction.
- Grandmothers -- Fiction.
- Old age -- Fiction.
- Down syndrome -- Fiction.
- People with mental disabilities -- Fiction.
- Popularity -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grandmothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Old age -- Juvenile fiction.
- Down syndrome -- Juvenile fiction.
- Artists -- Juvenile fiction.
- Down syndrome children -- Fiction.
- Memory in senior women -- Fiction.
- Twelve-year-old girls -- Fiction.
- Preteen girls -- Fiction.