|描述：||339 pages ; 24 cm|
Hubbard's Point, Connecticutt. Nearly a year after the death of eighteen-year-old Charlie, singer-songwriter Sheridan Rosslare still hasn't played a note of the music that was once her life's passion. Tucked away in the beach house where she raised her only child, she lives with her memories of him and a grief too big to share even with her beloved sisters or her dear friend Stevie Moore. Nor can Stevie comfort Charlie's heartbroken girlfriend, Nell Kilvert, whom she regards as a daughter. Nell won't rest until she finds out what really happened to the boy she loved. Out of the past she summons a man she believes cares enough, and is tough enough, to uncover the truth--Sheridan's long-ago soul mate, Gavin Dawson.--From publisher description.
- Mothers and sons -- Fiction.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Bereavement -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Connecticut -- Fiction.
- Mothers and sons.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Crimes against.
- New York (State) -- New York.