Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult works
Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Sequel to: 13 little blue envelopes.|
|Description:||282 pages ; 22 cm|
|Contents:||Sequel to: 13 little blue envelopes. --
Seventeen-year-old Ginny Blackstone precipitously travels from her home in New Jersey to London when she receives a message from an unknown man telling her he has the letters that were stolen just before she completed a series of mysterious tasks assigned by her now dead aunt, an artist.
- Voyages and travels -- Juvenile fiction.
- Swindlers and swindling -- Juvenile fiction.
- Letters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Artists -- Juvenile fiction.
- Aunts -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Europe -- Fiction.
- Voyages and travels -- Fiction.
- Swindlers and swindling -- Fiction.
- Letters -- Fiction.
- Artists -- Fiction.
- Aunts -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Swindlers and swindling.
- Voyages and travels.