Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Originally published: 2009.|
|Description:||381 pages : map ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||I go cruising with explosives --
I meet some fishy relatives --
I get a sneak peek at my death --
We burn a metal shroud --
I drive my dog into a tree --
My cookies get scorched --
My math teacher gives me a lift --
I take the worst bath ever --
Two snakes save my life --
I buy some new friends --
We break a bridge --
Rachel makes a bad deal --
A Tital brings me a present --
Pigs fly --
Chiron throws a party --
We get help from a thief --
I sit on the hot seat --
My parents go commando --
We trash the Eternal City --
We win fabulous prizes --
Blackjack gets jacked --
I am dumped --
We say good-bye, sort of.
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
An Excellent Book
I recommend this book to children aged 9-13. It is a book full of action, is the Titans win over evil. I . It is a book full of action, as the Olympians fight the titans. Ignore the title. It really makes no sense. It is even a little...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Jackson, Percy (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Titans (Mythology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Animals, Mythical -- Juvenile fiction.
- Monsters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mythology, Greek -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mythology, Greek -- Fiction.
- Monsters -- Fiction.
- Animals, Mythical -- Fiction.
- Greek mythology -- Fiction.
- Fate and fatalism -- Fiction.
- Mythical animals -- Fiction.