|提及的人：||Raoul Wallenberg; Raoul Wallenberg|
William Korey; David A Harris; Tom Lantos; American Jewish Committee.
|注意：||"October 2001"--Page 4 of cover.|
|描述：||xii, 69 pages ; 28 cm|
|责任：||William Korey ; [foreword, David A. Harris ; preface, Tom Lantos].|
A Swedish-Russian Commission was created to investigate the fate of Raoul Wallenberg who was arrested in 1945 by Soviet secret police and disappeared into the Gulag. After ten years of archival research, the findings by the Russian working group and the Swedish working group were issued with quite different and contradictory reports. In addition, three independent researchers, using newly released materials and testimonies of eyewitnesses came to their own conclusions. Those five reports are analyzed in the present volume.
- Wallenberg, Raoul, -- 1912-1947 -- Imprisonment.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Civilian relief -- Hungary.
- Righteous Gentiles in the Holocaust.
- Political ethics -- Soviet Union.
- Political ethics -- Sweden.
- Wallenberg, Raoul, -- 1912-1947
- Civilian war relief.
- Political ethics.
- Soviet Union.