Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Detective and mystery fiction
Detective and mystery stories, American
|Named Person:||Vicky Bliss, (Fictitious character); Vicky Bliss, (Fictitious character)|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||324 p. ; 24 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Even better if you've been to Egypt
Elizabeth Peters brings back Vicky Bliss in a modern setting, this time heading to Egypt to solve the theft of King Tutankhamun's mummy from his tomb in the Valley of the Kings in Luxor (ancient Thebes). I started this book about a month and a half before I actually went to Egypt, and although...
- 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Bliss, Vicky -- (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Bliss, Vicky -- (Fictitious character)
- Women art historians -- Fiction.
- Archaeological thefts -- Egypt -- Valley of the Kings -- Fiction.
- Valley of the Kings (Egypt) -- Fiction.
- Archaeological thefts.
- Women art historians.
- Egypt -- Valley of the Kings.
- Bliss, Vicky (Fictional character) -- Fiction.
- Women museum curators -- Fiction.
- Art thefts -- Egypt -- Fiction.
- Egypt -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction.