Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||L Frank Baum; Dorothy Maynor; Dudley family.; Dwelle family.; Huttig family.; Otis family.; Musser family.; Taylor family.; Walker family.; Weyerhaeuser family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Laura Jane Musser; Marian Anderson; Laura Musser McColm Atkins; Sally Taylor Avrit; Van Cliburn; Alice Musser Davidson; James Anderson DePriest; Annie Musser Huttig; Charles Henry Huttig; Charles Gilbert Kapsner; Mary Musser King; Peter Musser; Richard Drew Musser; Sarah Walker Musser; Tamson Rhodes Musser; Philippa Schuyler; Margaret E Taylor; Otis Lawrence Walker; Charles Augustus Weyerhaeuser; Pine Tree Lumber Company (Little Falls, Minn.).; Pine Tree Manufacturing Company (Little Falls, Minn.).
|Description:||44.25 cubic feet (44 boxes).|
Extensive correspondence files of Laura Jane, her parents, and her sisters give much information on family life; relationships among members of the Musser and related families; information on births, deaths, and marriages; and other data on all branches of the family. Diaries, especially those of Sarah Walker Musser, contain details on trips to Europe and other places.
Other papers of interest include four scrapbooks kept by Musser documenting the careers of African American artists including Marian Anderson, Dorothy Maynor, and Philippa Duke Schuyler (1938-1944); and correspondence and miscellany relating to pianists Van Cliburn and Philippa Schuyler. The collection also contains her school papers (1928-1940) and papers relating to the L. Frank Baum family and his "Wizard of Oz" books (1914-1989).
- Baum, L. Frank -- (Lyman Frank), -- 1856-1919.
- Maynor, Dorothy, -- 1910-
- Dudley family.
- Dwelle family.
- Huttig family.
- Otis family.
- Musser family.
- Taylor family.
- Walker family.
- Weyerhaeuser family.
- Charles A. Lindbergh House (Little Falls, Minn.)
- Hartridge School (Plainfield, N.J.).
- Monticello College.
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra.
- Minnesota Orchestra.
- Piney Woods School.
- Van Cliburn International Piano Competition.
- African American musicians.
- African American teachers.
- African American universities and colleges.
- Benefactors -- Minnesota -- Little Falls.
- Adopted children -- Minnesota -- Little Falls.
- Environmental protection.
- Home economics -- Minnesota -- Little Falls -- Accounting.
- Lumber trade -- Minnesota.
- Lumber trade -- Iowa.
- Music therapy -- Minnesota -- Bemidji.
- Race relations.
- Religious tolerance.
- Women -- Education.
- Oz (Imaginary place)
- Berlin (Germany)
- Europe -- Description and travel.
- Hawaii -- Description and travel.
- Muscatine (Iowa)