Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
California. Department of Justice.
Law in the school.
Montclair, NJ : Patterson Smith, ©1980
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George Deukmejian; California. Department of Justice.
|Description:||x, 84 p. ; 21 cm|
|Contents:||Part 1. The protection of children. The duty to protect. The role of law enforcement --
pt. 2. Crime in the school. The criminal law. Criminal procedure --
pt. 3. Discipline in the school. Disciplinary offenses. Disciplinary punishments. The limits of discipline.
|Responsibility:||State of California Department of Justice ; George Deukmejian, attorney general.|
- Educational law and legislation -- California.
- Criminal law -- California.
- School discipline -- Law and legislation -- California.
- Criminal procedure -- California.
- Criminal law.
- Criminal procedure.
- Educational law and legislation.
- School discipline -- Law and legislation.