Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Veterans Administration.
Laws and executive orders relating to compensation, pension, emergency officers' retirement, insurance, and medical, hospital or domiciliary care by reason of service in the military or naval forces of the United States.
Washington, U.S. Govt. print. off., 1937
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Veterans Administration.; United States.; United States. President (1933-1945 : Roosevelt)|
|Notes:||Seal of Veterans' administration on t.p.
Running title: Veterans' benefits.
|Description:||viii, 312 pages including tables|
- Military pensions -- United States.
- United States. -- Army -- Appointments and retirements.
- United States. -- Navy -- Appointments and retirements.
- Life insurance -- United States -- War risks.
- Disabled veterans -- Rehabilitation -- United States.
- United States. -- Army.
- United States. -- Navy.
- Disabled veterans -- Rehabilitation.
- Life insurance -- War risks.
- Armed Forces -- Appointments and retirements.
- Military pensions.
- United States.