Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Periodicals Early works to 1800
Cases Periodicals Early works to 1800
|Material Type:||Document, Periodical, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
|Notes:||Title repeated as caption.
Imprints include year of publication in roman.
With table of contents.
Includes lists of cases heard in each law term before Westminster courts, Kings Bench, Common Pleas, etc., with full transcriptions of the most important trials. With lists of acts passed in current sessions of Parliament, and other relevant information.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.|
|Description:||3 volumes ; 21 cm (8°)|
|Other Titles:||Lawyer's and magistrate's magazine (Dublin, Ireland ed.)
Lawyer's and magistrate's magazine. For
Lawyer's and magistrate's magazine (London, England ed.)
- Crime and criminals -- Engaldn -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
- Law -- England -- Cases -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
- Law -- Great Britain -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
- Trials -- England -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
- Trial transcripts -- England -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.