Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. General Accounting Office.
Washington, D.C. (P.O. Box 37050, Washington, D.C. 20013) : The Office, 
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. General Accounting Office.; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform and Oversight.|
|Description:||105 p. : ill., map ; 28 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Federal health care programs are not effectively reaching at-risk children|
|Responsibility:||United States General Accounting Office.|
- Lead Poisoning
- Public Policy
- United States
- Lead poisoning in children -- United States.
- Lead poisoning in children -- Diagnosis -- United States.
- Lead poisoning in children -- Treatment -- United States.
- Lead poisoning in children -- United States -- Prevention.
- Poor children -- Medical care -- United States.