William F Baker; Dennis Heaney; Christophers (Organization)
|注意：||Title from videodisc label.|
|制作人员：||Producer, Tony Rossi ; director, Ed Luisi ; executive producer, Dennis Heaney.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (28 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|其他题名：||Christopher closeup (Television program)|
|责任：||a Christopher production.|
In this discussion of the current state of television, Dr. William Baker, president and CEO of public television station WNET, reviews his career in both commercial and public television. He describes how the Corporation for Public Broadcasting is endeavoring to implement the high programming standards espoused by Dr. Frank Stanton of CBS News and the legitimate place which religion has in the broadcast industry.
- Television broadcasting.
- Television broadcasting -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States.
- Television broadcasting -- Social aspects -- United States.
- Television broadcasting -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- Mass media -- Religious aspects.
- Public television.
- WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.)
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Television broadcasting -- Economic aspects.
- Television broadcasting -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Television broadcasting -- Social aspects.
- United States.