Washington, D.C. : National Academies Press, 2009
|材料类型：||会议刊物, 文献, 互联网资源|
LeighAnne Olsen; W Alexander Goolsby; J Michael McGinnis; Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Roundtable on Evidence-Based Medicine.
|ISBN:||9780309110532 030911053X 9780309110549 0309110548|
|注意：||Title from PDF title page.|
|描述：||1 online resource (xix, 347 p.) ill.|
|内容：||Finding value in common ground --
Guiding perspective : the learning healthcare system --
Foundation stones in the common ground --
Transformational opportunities --
Moving forward --
Leadership commitments to improve health care --
Healthcare professionals --
Healthcare delivery organizations --
Healthcare product developers --
Clinical investigators and evaluators --
Employers and employees --
|丛书名：||Learning healthcare system series.|
|责任：||LeighAnne Olsen, W. Alexander Goolsby, and J. Michael McGinnis ; Roundtable on Evidence-Based Medicine, Institute of Medicine of the National Academies.|
This volume reports on discussions among multiple stakeholders about ways they might help transform health care in the United States. The U.S. healthcare system consists of a complex network of decentralized and loosely associated organizations, services, relationships, and participants. Each of the healthcare system's component sectors--patients, healthcare professionals, healthcare delivery organizations, healthcare product developers, clinical investigators and evaluators, regulators, insurers, employers and employees, and individuals involved in information technology--conducts activities that support a common goal: to improve patient health and wellbeing. Implicit in this goal is the commitment of each stakeholder group to contribute to the evidence base for health care, that is, to assist with the development and application of information about the efficacy, safety, effectiveness, value, and appropriateness of the health care delivered.
- Health Care Reform -- United States -- Congresses.
- Leadership -- United States -- Congresses.
- Health Policy -- United States -- Congresses.
- Quality Assurance, Health Care -- economics -- United States -- Congresses.
- Medical care -- United States -- Congresses.
- Health care reform -- United States -- Congresses.
- Health insurance -- United States -- Congresses.
- HEALTH & FITNESS -- Health Care Issues.
- MEDICAL -- Public Health.
- MEDICAL -- Health Policy.
- HEALTH & FITNESS -- Diseases -- General.
- MEDICAL -- Diseases.
- MEDICAL -- Health Care Delivery.
- Health care reform.
- Health insurance.
- Medical care.
- United States.