Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Learn about the United States
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services,|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed May 13, 2013).
Online version lacks audio file included with booklet.
|Description:||1 online resource (29 pages) : illustrations (some color), color map|
|Other Titles:||Quick civics lessons for the naturalization test|
|Responsibility:||U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.|
- Citizenship -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Citizenship -- United States.
- Emigration and immigration law -- United States.
- Literacy -- Study and teaching.
- United States -- Politics and government.
- Immigrants -- United States.
- Life skills -- United States.
- United States -- Emigration and immigration.
- Sound recordings.