Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Fiction television programs
Children's television programs
Puppet television programs
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience, Partial animation, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jim Henson; Caroll Spinney; Emilio Delgado; Lena Horne; Kevin Clash; Martin P Robinson; Fran Brill; Jerry Nelson; Sesame Workshop.; Genius Entertainment.
|Language Note:||In English.|
|Notes:||Title from container.
Originally shown on the television program Sesame Street.
"123 Sesame Street."
|Cast:||Learning about letters: Jim Henson's Muppets, Caroll Spinney, Emilio Delgado, Lena Horne.
The great numbers game: Starring the Sesame Street Muppet Performers: Kevin Clash, Martin P. Robinson, with others.
Sing, hoot & howl: Starring the Sesame Street Muppet Performers: Caroll Spinney, Kevin Clash, Fran Brill, Jerry Nelson, Jim Henson.
|Target Audience:||Not rated.|
|Description:||3 videodiscs (approximately 90 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD; Dolby digital; NTSC region 1; Standard version.|
|Contents:||Learning about letters --
The great numbers game --
Sing, hoot & howl with the Sesame Street animals.
|Other Titles:||Sesame Street (Television program)|
The great numbers game: Elmo, Telly and Gabi find themselves inside the great numbers game, where each number they find leads to another adventure.
Sing, hoot & howl: Big Bird and his animal pals from Sesame Street have formed the Sing, Hoot & Howl Club in order to sing their favorite songs.
- Muppets (Fictitious characters) -- Juvenile films.
- Alphabet -- Juvenile films.
- English language -- Alphabet -- Juvenile films.
- Counting -- Juvenile films.
- Number concept in children -- Juvenile films.
- Arithmetic -- Study and teaching (Primary) -- Juvenile films.
- Animals -- Juvenile films.
- Children's songs -- Juvenile films.
- Arithmetic -- Study and teaching (Primary)
- Children's songs.
- English language -- Alphabet.
- Muppets (Fictitious characters)
- Number concept in children.