Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Edward, King of England; Jean Bruyant; Augustine, Saint Bishop of Hippo.|
|Material Type:||Interactive multimedia|
|Document Type:||Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
James Tanis; Laura Blanchard; Jennifer A Thompson; Augustine, Saint Bishop of Hippo.; Philadelphia Museum of Art.; Frist Center for the Visual Arts (Nashville, Tenn.); Night Kitchen Media, Inc.
|Language Note:||Texts in Latin and French ; commentary and software in English.|
|Notes:||Electronic reproductions of: The Edward IV Roll, The Collins Hours, Gradual for Dominican Use, Le Livre du Chastel de Labour, The Lewis Psalter, The City of God by Saint Augustine, and Bible du XIIIe Siècle.
Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Mar. 10-May 13, 2001 and the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, Nashville, Tenn., Sept 27, 2001-Jan. 6, 2002.
Includes detailed physical, historical, and illumination commentary for each text.
|Description:||1 computer optical disc : color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||IBM PC: U.S. version Windows 95/98, Pentium 233 MHz processor, 64MB RAM, 8x CD-ROM drive, 16-bit color with 800x600 resolution, Netscape 4.5 or higher OR Internet Explorer 4.0 or better (Netscape 4.7 Installer included).; Macintosh: System 7.5 or higher, 233 MHz processor, 64MB RAM, 8x speed CD-ROM drive, 16-bit color with 800x600 resolution, Netscape Communicator 4.5 or better (Netscape Communicator 4.7 Installer included).|
|Other Titles:||Treasures of manuscript illuminations from Philadelphia collections|
|Responsibility:||produced by the Philadelphia Museum of Art in collaboration with Night Kitchen Media ; texts written by Laura Blanchard, James R. Tanis, and Jennifer A. Thompson.|
- Edward -- IV, -- King of England, -- 1442-1483 -- Family.
- Bruyant, Jean, -- active 14th century.
- Augustine, -- Saint, Bishop of Hippo.
- Books of hours -- Illustrations.
- Graduals (Liturgical books) -- Illustrations.
- Psalters -- Illustrations.
- Kingdom of God -- Illustrations.
- Apologetics -- History -- Early church, ca. 30-600.
- Bible -- Illustrations.
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, European -- Exhibitions.
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, Medieval -- Europe -- Exhibitions.
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, Renaissance -- Europe -- Exhibitions.
- Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Exhibitions.