Barnes, Albert, 1798-1870.
Lectures on the evidences of Christianity in the nineteenth century.
New York, Harper & brothers, 1868
|物理形態：||vi, 451 pages ; 20 cm.|
|コンテンツ：||1. The limitations of the human mind on the subject of religion --
2. Historical evidence as affected by time --
3. Historical evidence as affected by science --
4. The evidence of Christianity from its propagation --
5. Miracles : the evidence in the nineteenth century that they were performed in the first --
6. The argument for the truth of Christianity, in the nineteenth century, from prophecy --
7. Inspiration of the Scriptures with reference to the objections made in the nineteenth century --
8. The evidence of the divine origin of Christianity from the personal character and the incarnation of Christ --
9. The Christian religion as adapted to the wants of man, as illustrated in these eighteen hundred years --
10. The relation of Christianity to the world's progress in science, civilization, and the arts in the nineteenth century.
|シリーズタイトル：||Elias P. Ely lectures on the evidences of Christianity, 1867.|
|その他のタイトル：||Evidences of Christianity in the 19th century|
|責任者：||by Albert Barnes.|