Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs.
Legislation to establish a Department of National Homeland Security and a White House office to combat terrorism.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O. [Congressional Sale Office], 2002
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs.|
|Notes:||"Printed for the sale of the Committee on Governmental Affairs."|
|Description:||iv, 141 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Homeland security: responsibility and accountability for achieving national goods.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; Senate.; S. hrg.|
- United States. -- Department of Homeland Security.
- United States. -- Office of Homeland Security.
- National security -- United States.
- Terrorism -- Prevention -- Government policy -- United States.
- Executive departments -- United States -- Reorganization.
- Executive departments -- Reorganization.
- National security.
- Terrorism -- Prevention -- Government policy.
- United States.