Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security.
Legislation to strengthen FEMA and better integrate it into the Department of Homeland Security, and for other purposes.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O., 2007
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0099-P.
"Serial no. 109-74."
|Description:||iii, 64 pages ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Federal emergency management agency: factors for future success and issues to consider for organizational placement.|
- United States. -- Federal Emergency Management Agency -- Evaluation.
- United States. -- Federal Emergency Management Agency -- Reorganization.
- Emergency management -- United States -- Evaluation.
- United States. -- Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- Emergency management -- Evaluation.
- United States.