Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert L Kinast
|Description:||xiv, 186 pages ; 21 cm|
|Contents:||1. Where's the theology? Ministerial experience and theological reflection. --
2. What am I looking for? Describing experiences for theological reflection. --
3. How did I get here? Entering an experience. --
4. That reminds me: theological reflection as illustration. --
5. Now I begin to see: theological reflection as application. --
6. Is that what you mean? Theological reflection as interpretation. --
7. Now what do I do? Enacting the learning.
|Responsibility:||Robert L. Kinast.|
This handy little introductory book will be very useful for any student or teacher of the Psalms.Josephinum Journal of Ti