Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Vocal scores with piano
Excerpts Vocal scores with piano
|Named Person:||Eddie Cantor; Mary Eaton; Eddie Cantor; Mary Eaton|
|Document Type:||Musical Score|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Harry Tierney; Joseph McCarthy; Eddie Cantor; Mary Eaton; Flo Ziegfeld; Edward Royce; William Anthony McGuire; Otto Harbach
|Notes:||For vocal duet and piano; excerpt from a musical, acc. originally for orchestra.
Illustrated list t. p. in red and green with photos. of Eddie Cantor in and out of blackface; photo. of Mary Eaton; list of 13 selections from the show.
"Ziegfeld production, Eddie Cantor in Kid boots with Mary Eaton, staged by Edward Royce, book by Wm. Anthony McGuire and Otto Harbach, music by Harry Tierney, lyrics by Joseph McCarthy"--List t. p.
Advertisement for 4 songs published by Leo. Feist, Inc. on p. .
|Description:||1 vocal score (5,  p.) ; 31 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Kid boots.
You never treat me as a real sweetie should
Let's do and say we didn't
|Responsibility:||lyric by Joseph McCarthy ; music by Harry Tierney.|
- Vocal duets with orchestra -- Vocal scores with piano.
- Popular music -- United States -- 1921-1930.
- Musicals -- Excerpts -- Vocal scores with piano.
- Cantor, Eddie, -- 1892-1964 -- Portraits.
- Eaton, Mary, -- 1901-1948 -- Portraits.
- Cantor, Eddie, -- 1892-1964.
- Eaton, Mary, -- 1901-1948.
- Popular music.
- United States.