Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Ludd M Spivey; William Wesley Peters; Charles Lemon Morgan|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Frank Lloyd Wright
|Notes:||William Wesley Peters was one of Mr. Wright's on-site supervisors for the Child of the Sun buildings. This letter is typed on Frank Lloyd Wright's business stationary. The left side of this stationary is meant to be folded over to the back of the letter, part way through the red block at the bottom of the stationary. It is pictured here unfolded. The two enclosures mentioned in this letter are, also, in this collection. Their Digital ID's are fscdoc0000060l.jpeg (dated Sept. 28, 1939) and fscdoc0000062l.jpeg (dated Oct. 7, 1939).
Computer generated transcription is available on request.
|Description:||1 p. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 19 cm.|
- Florida Southern College -- Correspondence.
- Florida Southern College -- History.
- Spivey, Ludd M., -- 1886-1962.
- Florida Southern College -- Faculty housing.
- Dormitories -- Florida.
- Florida Southern College -- Student housing.
- Unbuilt architectural projects -- Florida -- Lakeland.
- Annie Pfeiffer Chapel (Lakeland, Fla.).
- Peters, William Wesley.
- Morgan, Charles Lemon, -- 1891-