Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Ludd M Spivey; William Wesley Peters; Charles Lemon Morgan|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Frank Lloyd Wright
|Notes:||William Wesley Peters was one of Mr. Wright's on-site supervisors for the Child of the Sun buildings. This letter is typed on Frank Lloyd Wright's business stationary. The left side of this stationary is meant to be folded over to the back of the letter, part way through the red block at the bottom of the stationary. It is pictured here unfolded. Page 5 does not appear to have been sent with the original letter, but it was found with the letter. It may have been used for office filing purposes, but this is unknown.
Computer generated transcription is available on request.
|Description:||5 p. ; 27 x 28 cm., some folded to 22 x 19 cm.|
- Florida Southern College -- Correspondence.
- Florida Southern College -- History.
- Spivey, Ludd M., -- 1886-1962.
- Peters, William Wesley.
- Annie Pfeiffer Chapel (Lakeland, Fla.).
- Dormitories -- Florida.
- Florida Southern College -- Student housing.
- Florida Southern College -- Faculty housing.
- Unbuilt architectural projects -- Florida -- Lakeland.
- Morgan, Charles Lemon, -- 1891-