Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||(OCoLC)21202144|
|Named Person:||Thomas Paine; Thomas Paine|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
"The late proclamation" refers satirically to the royal proclamation against seditious writings, issued May 21, 1792, and directed particularly against the second part of Paine's Rights of man.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 15483.
|Description:||1 online resource (40 pages).|
|Series Title:||Eighteenth century collections online.|
|Responsibility:||by Thomas Paine.|
- Paine, Thomas, -- 1737-1809. -- Rights of man. -- Part the second, -- Combining principle with practice.
- Representative government and representation -- Great Britain.
- Paine, Thomas, -- 1737-1809.
- Rights of man (Paine, Thomas)
- Representative government and representation.
- Great Britain.