Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||William Pitt, Earl of Chatham; Thomas Pelham-Holles Newcastle, Duke of; William Pitt, Earl of Chatham; Thomas Pelham-Holles Newcastle, Duke of; Thomas Pelham-Holles Newcastle, Duke of; William Pitt, Earl of Chatham|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Douglas; William Pulteney Bath, Earl of; T Smollett
|Notes:||"N.B. Who was the compositor of this very reputable pamphlet, is, perhaps, absolutely uncertain with every body, but the excellent author of it: He says 'I am an anonymous writer, and hope never to be known.' --The two great men are supposed to be the Duke of Newcastle and Mr. Pitt."--Half-title. Attributed to John Douglas, "with Lord Bath's advice," in the Dictionary of national biography.
"A short speech and character of Mr. Pitt, extracted from Smollett's History."--Page .
|Description:||1 online resource (, 55,  pages).|
|Series Title:||Eighteenth century collections online.|
- Pitt, William, -- Earl of Chatham, -- 1708-1778.
- Newcastle, Thomas Pelham-Holles, -- Duke of, -- 1693-1768.
- Seven Years' War, 1756-1763.
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1727-1760.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1754-1763.
- Newcastle, Thomas Pelham-Holles, -- Duke of, -- 1693-1768
- Pitt, William, -- Earl of Chatham, -- 1708-1778
- British colonies.
- Politics and government
- Great Britain.
- United States.