Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Walter Reed; Walter Reed|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Paul B Barringer; Rufus W Holsinger; John William Mallet; Henry Clay Marchant; John J Moran; James Morris Page; John S Patton; Paul J Pelz; Harrison Randoph; Emilie Lawrence Reed; Edward L Stone; J F Wampler; University of Virginia. Chairman of the Faculty.; Rhodes & Carter,
Topics of interest include an outbreak of typhoid fever and Virginia Military Institute; an incorrect smallpox diagnosis of a Charlottesville resident; proposals by photographers Rhodes & Carter, R.W. Holsinger, and J.F. Wampler to provide photographs of the University; and a resolution in honor of Walter Reed.
There are also rough drafts of statistics, possibly used for the compilation of the annual report to the state; advertising contracts; draft of a faculty resolution; the Law School report for Sept./ Oct., 1902; and a draft of a faculty address on the use of space in the new buildings: "no amount of architectural beauty will atone for lack of adaptation to the purposes for which these buildings are erected."
Correspondents include H.C. Marchant, John S. Patton, Paul J. Pelz, John J. Moran, James M. Page, Harrison Randolph, and Edward L. Stone.
- Reed, Walter, -- 1851-1902.
- University of Virginia. -- Chairman of the Faculty.
- University of Virginia -- History.
- University of Virginia. -- School of Law -- History.
- University of Virginia -- Students.
- Virginia Military Institute -- History -- 19th century.
- Alumni bulletin of the University of Virginia.
- University of Virginia.
- University of Virginia. -- School of Law.
- Virginia Military Institute.