도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Oliver Cowdery; Joseph Smith, Jr.|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Oliver Cowdery; Richard M Johnson; Sidney Rigdon; Martin Van Buren; Newel Kimball Whitney
|메모:||Cowdery's docket book (HM 63653) has been digitized and is available on the Huntington Digital Library (HDL). Please click on the link in this record to view the docket book.|
|설명:||8 pieces. 3 boxes.|
|더 많은 정보:|
Some of the addressees are Richard M. Johnson (1780-1850), Sidney Rigdon (1793-1876), Martin Van Buren (1782-1862), and Newel Kimball Whitney (1795-1850).
The docket contains the legal records Cowdery kept while he was the Justice of the Peace in Kirtland, Ohio and covers the dates 1834-1837. Also there is a box containing an alphabetical index of people listed in the docket.
Also in the group is a photocopy and typed transcript of the letter book received as a gift from Jack Raveill and a typed transcript of the docket received as a gift from John W. Welch.
- Cowdery, Oliver.
- Smith, Joseph, -- Jr., -- 1805-1844.
- Evening and morning star.
- Church controversies -- Mormon Church -- History -- 19th century.
- Mormon Church -- Discipline.
- Mormon Church -- Doctrines.
- Mormon Church -- Government.
- Mormon Church -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Mormons -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Mormons -- Archival resources.
- Mormons -- Ohio -- Kirtland -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Mormons -- Ohio -- Newspapers.
- Mormons -- Persecutions -- Missouri -- History -- 19th century.
- Mormons -- Political activity.