|提及的人：||Oliver Cowdery; Joseph Smith, Jr.|
Oliver Cowdery; Richard M Johnson; Sidney Rigdon; Martin Van Buren; Newel Kimball Whitney
|注意：||Cowdery's docket book (HM 63653) has been digitized and is available on the Huntington Digital Library (HDL). Please click on the link in this record to view the docket book.|
|描述：||8 pieces. 3 boxes.|
Some of the addressees are Richard M. Johnson (1780-1850), Sidney Rigdon (1793-1876), Martin Van Buren (1782-1862), and Newel Kimball Whitney (1795-1850).
The docket contains the legal records Cowdery kept while he was the Justice of the Peace in Kirtland, Ohio and covers the dates 1834-1837. Also there is a box containing an alphabetical index of people listed in the docket.
Also in the group is a photocopy and typed transcript of the letter book received as a gift from Jack Raveill and a typed transcript of the docket received as a gift from John W. Welch.
- Cowdery, Oliver.
- Smith, Joseph, -- Jr., -- 1805-1844.
- Evening and morning star.
- Church controversies -- Mormon Church -- History -- 19th century.
- Mormon Church -- Discipline.
- Mormon Church -- Doctrines.
- Mormon Church -- Government.
- Mormon Church -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Mormons -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Mormons -- Archival resources.
- Mormons -- Ohio -- Kirtland -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Mormons -- Ohio -- Newspapers.
- Mormons -- Persecutions -- Missouri -- History -- 19th century.
- Mormons -- Political activity.