|提及的人：||Oliver Cowdery; Oliver Cowdery; Richard M Johnson; Sidney Rigdon; Joseph Smith, Jr.; Martin Van Buren; Newel Kimball Whitney|
Oliver Cowdery; Richard M Johnson; Sidney Rigdon; Martin Van Buren; Newel Kimball Whitney
|注意：||Cowdery's docket book (HM 63653) has been digitized and is available on the Huntington Digital Library (HDL). Please click on the link in this record to view the docket book.|
|描述：||8 pieces. 3 boxes.|
The unbound letter book consists primarily of copies of letters written by Oliver Cowdery. They cover such subjects as his duties as editor of the Evening and Morning Star, problems regarding the procurement of printing equipment, his political aspirations, the persecution of Mormons in Missouri, discussion on church doctrine, and his excommunication from the church.
- Cowdery, Oliver.
- Cowdery, Oliver -- Correspondence.
- Johnson, Richard M. -- (Richard Mentor), -- 1780-1850,
- Rigdon, Sidney, -- 1793-1876,
- Smith, Joseph, -- Jr., -- 1805-1844.
- Van Buren, Martin, -- 1782-1862,
- Whitney, Newel Kimball, -- 1795-1850,
- Evening and morning star.
- Church controversies -- Mormon Church -- History -- 19th century.
- Mormon Church -- Discipline.
- Mormon Church -- Doctrines.
- Mormon Church -- Government.
- Mormon Church -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Mormons -- Manuscripts.
- Mormons -- Archival resources.
- Mormons -- Ohio -- Kirtland -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Mormons -- Ohio -- Newspapers.
- Mormons -- Missouri -- Persecution -- History -- 19th century.
- Mormons -- Political activity.