Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George Washington Parke Custis; United States. Congress House.
|Notes:||Letter of transmittal, p. , signed: George W.P. Custis.
Four numbered resolutions adopted by "a numerous and respectable meeting of the inhabitants of the county of Alexandria, convened ... on the eighth instant," p. -6, signed: George Washingon P. Custis.
|Description:||6 p. ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||Early American imprints., Second series ;, no. 7514.|
- Virginia. -- Act for the cession of ten miles square, or any lesser quantity of territory within this state, to the United States, in Congress assembled, for the permanent seat of the general government.
- Alexandria County (Va.) -- History.
- Alexandria County (Va.) -- Politics and government.
- Washington (D.C.) -- History.
- United States -- Capital and capitol.