Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc|
|Named Person:||Oliver Hazard Perry; John Heath, Captain|
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Oliver Hazard Perry; John Heath, Captain.; United States. Congress. House.; United States. Navy. Court martial (Perry : 1817); United States. Navy. Court martial (Heath : 1816-1817); United States. Navy Department.
|Notes:||"January 30, 1818. Read and ordered to lie upon the table."
At head of title: 66.
Addressed to the Speaker of the House.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46325).|
|Series Title:||Early American imprints., Second series ;, no. 46325.|
- Perry, Oliver Hazard, -- 1785-1819 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Heath, John, -- Captain -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Trials (Naval offenses) -- United States.
- Naval offenses -- United States.
- Naval discipline -- United States.
- Courts-martial and courts of inquiry -- United States.