Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Sergeĭ Mironovich Kirov; Grigory Yevseyevich Zinovyev; Lev Borisovich Kamenev; Īvan Nīkītīch Smīrnov; Karl Radek; G L Pi︠a︡takov|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
The letter relates to events growing out of the Kirov assassination, Dec. 1 1934, and the circumstances surrounding the Zinoviev-Kamenev-Smirnov trial of August, 1936, and the Radek-Piatakov trial of January 1937. It appeared first in two parts in the Socialist messenger, Dec. 22, 1936 and Jan. 17, 1937. It was published subsequently in several languages in the information bulletin of the Labor and socialist international. The translation published here was specially prepared from the Russian original. cf Translator's preface.
|Description:||62 pages ; 20 cm|
|Other Titles:||Moscow trials|
- Kirov, Sergeĭ Mironovich, -- 1888-1934.
- Zinovyev, Grigory Yevseyevich, -- 1883-1936.
- Kamenev, Lev Borisovich, -- 1883-1936.
- Smīrnov, Īvan Nīkītīch, -- 1881-1936.
- Radek, Karl, -- 1885-1939.
- Pi︠a︡takov, G. L. -- (Georgiĭ Leonidovich), -- 1890-1937.
- Soviet Union -- Politics and government -- 1917-1936.