Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Thomas Nelson; Horatio Gates; Philip John Schuyler|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Forms part of the Albert H. Small Declaration of Independence Collection.
One of two identical letters written by Nelson. The first, now lost, was to General Schuyler. The recipient of this copy remains unidentified (possibly General Gates?).
|Other Titles:||Thomas Nelson letter|
Congress had sent $22,000 to Canada for use of the Army and with the Army retreating now directs that the sum be applied to Price and Haywood's balance.
If his recipient has the balance he should hold it pending additional orders.
- Nelson, Thomas, -- 1738-1789.
- Gates, Horatio, -- 1728-1806.
- Schuyler, Philip John, -- 1733-1804.
- United States. -- Declaration of Independence -- Signers.
- Price and Haywood.
- United States. -- Board of Treasury.
- Canadian Invasion, 1775-1776.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Finance.