Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Patrick J Leahy|
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"May 7, 2004."
This report is part of the detainee torture and abuse documents released through FOIA requests initiated by the American Civil Liberty Union (ACLU).
Title from title screen (viewed 12/10/2004).
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.; System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.|
|Other Titles:||Letter from Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division to Senator Leahy|
|Responsibility:||William Moschell, Assistant Attorney General.|
- Leahy, Patrick J.
- Military interrogation.
- Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War -- (1949 August 12)
- War (International law)
- Prisoners of war -- Crimes against -- Iraq.
- Human rights -- Iraq.
- Prison violence.
- Combatants and noncombatants (International law)
- Intelligence officers -- United States.
- Intelligence service.
- Prisoners of war -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Iraq.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Prisoners and prisons.
- Afghan War, 2001- -- Prisoners and prisons.
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- Prisoners and prisons.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009 -- Prisoners and prisons.
- United States. -- Department of Justice. -- Office of Legislative Affairs.
- United States. -- Department of Defense.
- United States. -- Central Intelligence Agency.