|提及的人：||J C Kelton; J C Kelton|
Robert Williams; William E Barton; William E. Barton Collection of Lincolniana (University of Chicago)
|注意：||Forms part of: Lincoln collection : Lincoln miscellaneous manuscripts.|
|描述：||1 item (2 pages)|
Autograph letter signed. Reports that the horses of the 1st Massachusetts Cavalry have either died or are in extremely poor condition while kept on board the "Planter." He also reports that he has been unable to fully arm his regiment and requests that another regiment be ordered to the front.
- Kelton, J. C. -- (John Cunningham), -- 1828-1893.
- United States. -- Army -- History -- 19th century.
- United States. -- Army. -- Cavalry.
- War horses -- United States -- History -- 19th century.
- Massachusetts -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Cavalry operations.
- United States. -- Army.
- Military operations, Cavalry.
- Regimental histories.
- War horses.
- United States.