Trova una copia in biblioteca
Stiamo ricercando le biblioteche che possiedono questo documento…
|Persona incaricata:||Orlando Bridgeman, Sir; Thomas Sackville Dorset, Earl of; Humphrey Edwards; Thomas Grey Groby, Baron of; Cornelius Holland; Thomas Osborne Leeds, Duke of; Henry Mildmay, Sir; Charles Howard Nottingham, Earl of; Robert Cecil Salisbury, Earl of; William Cecil Salisbury, Earl of; Gilbert Talbot Shrewsbury, Earl of; Charles de Bourbon Soissons, comte de; Edward Somerset Worcester, Earl of|
|Tipo documento:||Book, Archival Material|
|Tutti gli autori / Collaboratori:||
Orlando Bridgeman, Sir; William Legge Dartmouth, Earl of; Thomas Sackville Dorset, Earl of; Humphrey Edwards; Thomas Grey Groby, Baron of; Cornelius Holland; Thomas Osborne Leeds, Duke of; Henry Mildmay, Sir; Charles Howard Nottingham, Earl of; Robert Cecil Salisbury, Earl of; William Cecil Salisbury, Earl of; Gilbert Talbot Shrewsbury, Earl of; Charles de Bourbon Soissons, comte de; Edward Somerset Worcester, Earl of; Pre-1650 Manuscript Collection (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library)
|Nota sulla lingua:||English with one letter in French.|
Title supplied by cataloger.
Provenance: Previously owned by William Legge, 4th Earl of Dartmouth.
Shelfmark: Urbana, Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Pre-1650 MS 192.
|Descrizione:||8 items : paper ; sizes vary.|
|Contenuti:||No. 1: Bifolium letter in French signed by Charles de Bourbon (notes in pencil identify him as the comte de Soissons who died in 1612). Dated in last line: octobre ... seize une premier (1601?). No. 2: Bifolium letter concerning disbursement of money for soldiers. Dated 1602 and signed by eight members of the treasury including Thomas Sackville, Gilbert Talbot and Edward Somerset. No. 3: Bifolium letter from the Lord Chiefe Justice's roll concerning an ordinance of parliament from 25 September 1643. Dated 24 November 1649 and contains seven signatures including that of William Cecil, Earl Salisbury. No. 4: Leaf with portrait and facsimile autograph of William Cecil, Earl of Salisbury. Below the autograph reads: "His autograph from an original in the possession of John Thane." No. 5: Bifolium letter concerning an ordinance of parliament from 21 September 1643. Dated 11 March 1651 (i.e. 1652) at Westminster and contains six signatures (regicides) including those of Henry Mildmay and Thomas Grey. No. 6: Bifolium letter concerning a disbursement of 2000 pounds to Sir Orlando Bridgman. Dated 13 August 1674 and signed by Thomas Osborne, Earl of Danby. No. 7: Mounted leaf with the armorial seal of the Earl of Dartmouth. No. 8: Mounted envelope addressed to a certain Mr. Birchall in London. Postmarked 1814.|
- Bridgeman, Orlando, -- Sir, -- 1608-1674.
- Dorset, Thomas Sackville, -- Earl of, -- 1536-1608 -- Autographs.
- Edwards, Humphrey, -- -1658 -- Autographs.
- Groby, Thomas Grey, -- Baron of, -- 1623?-1657 -- Autographs.
- Holland, Cornelius, -- 1599-approximately 1671 -- Autographs.
- Leeds, Thomas Osborne, -- Duke of, -- 1631-1712 -- Autographs.
- Mildmay, Henry, -- Sir, -- approximately 1593-1664 -- Autographs.
- Nottingham, Charles Howard, -- Earl of, -- approximately 1536-1624 -- Autographs.
- Salisbury, Robert Cecil, -- Earl of, -- 1563-1612 -- Autographs.
- Salisbury, William Cecil, -- Earl of, -- 1591-1668 -- Autographs.
- Shrewsbury, Gilbert Talbot, -- Earl of, -- 1552-1616 -- Autographs.
- Soissons, Charles de Bourbon, -- comte de, -- 1566-1612 -- Correspondence.
- Worcester, Edward Somerset, -- Earl of, -- approximately 1568-1628 -- Autographs.