Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John Henry Newman; John Henry Newman; John Henry Newman; John Henry Newman|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Henry Newman; Gerard Tracey
|Description:||xxviii, 643 pages ; 25 cm|
|Contents:||v. 8. Tract 90 and the Jerusalem Boshopric, January 1841-April 1842 --
v. 9. Littlemore and the parting of friends, May 1842-October 1843.
|Responsibility:||edited at the Birmingham Oratory ; with notes and an introduction by Gerard Tracey.|
This volume, like its predecessors, is meticulously edited and annotated and carries forward in a fascinating way Newman's personal religious pilgrimage as well as providing rich resources for a
- Newman, John Henry, -- 1801-1890 -- Correspondence.
- Newman, John Henry, -- 1801-1890 -- Diaries.
- Catholic Church -- England -- Clergy -- Correspondence.
- Church of England. -- Thirty-nine Articles.
- Church of England. -- Jerusalem Bishopric.
- Tracts for the times (Oxford, England)
- Catholic Church. -- England -- Clergy -- Correspondence.
- Church of England. -- Thirty-nine articles.