Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||De Rossett family.|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kemp P Battle
|Notes:||At head of title: The University record, no. 24.|
|Description:||135,  pages, 1 leaf ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||1. Extracts from the papers of the De Rosset family, of Wilmington --
2. Extracts from the Journal of the Board of Commissioners of Wilmington, with an introduction by Captain Samuel A. Ashe --
3. Journal of Joshua Potts in regard to the location of Smithville (Southport) --
4. Letter of Captain Samuel Ashe --
5. Journal of General Joseph G. Swift --
6. Extracts from an oration by Colonel James G. Burr.
|Series Title:||James Sprunt historical monographs, v. 4.|
|Responsibility:||with introduction and notes by Kemp P. Battle.|