Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Records and correspondence
Personal narratives, American
|Named Person:||Elliott White Springs; Elliott White Springs|
|Material Type:||Biography, Government publication, State or province government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Elliott White Springs; David Kirk Vaughan
|Description:||xxxii, 358 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Princeton and Mineola: March to August 1917 --
Across the Atlantic to Oxford University, England: September to November 1917 --
Flight training in England: November 1917 to February 1918 --
Preparing for operational flying in England: February to May 1918 --
With 85 Squadron RFC in France: May to June 1918 --
With the 148th Aero Squadron in France: an accident and first combat: July to August 1918 --
With the 148th Aero Squadron in France supporting the Allied advance: August to September 1918 --
"In hospital," the Armistice, and after: October 1918 to January 1919 --
Conclusion: Elliott Springs's postwar career as a writer.
|Responsibility:||edited by David K. Vaughan.|
- Springs, Elliott White -- Correspondence.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Aerial operations, American.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, American.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- France.
- Fighter pilots -- United States -- Correspondence.
- United States. -- Army. -- Air Service. -- Aero Squadron, 148th.
- Springs, Elliott White.
- Fighter pilots.
- Military campaigns.
- Military operations, Aerial -- American.
- United States.