Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Alessandro Malaspina; William Inglis Morse; Christopher Mounsey Dawson
|Notes:||"75 copies ... have been printed ..." This copy not numbered.|
|Description:||66 pages including frontispiece (facsimile) maps 24 cm|
|Other Titles:||Chronicle of the horse.|
|Responsibility:||collected and edited by William Inglis Morse. Translation of the letters was made by Christopher M. Dawson. Published as supplement to the Chronicle, no. 240.|
- Pacific Coast (America) -- Discovery and exploration -- Early works to 1800.
- South America -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Northwest Coast of North America -- Early works to 1800.
- Discoveries in geography.
- America -- Pacific Coast.
- North America -- Northwest Coast of North America.
- South America.