Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
Tables Early works to 1800
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Lex mercatoria rediviva.
London : Printed for J. Rivington, and Sons, T. Longman, B. Law, S. Crowder, T. Cadell, G. Robinson, J. Sewel, and R. Baldwin, MDCCLXXXIII 
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Wyndham Beawes; Thomas Mortimer; Thomas Longman; B Law; Stanley Crowder; T Cadell; George Robinson; John Sewell; R Baldwin; Joseph Hopkinson; J., F., and C. Rivington (Firm)
|Notes:||Signatures: pi² a-b² B-11F² chi¹ 11G-11K².
Errors in pagination: no. 901-904 omitted.
Head- and tailpieces.
LC copy accompanied by manuscript note found laid in at p. 566: "Law of nations, etc." with 26 lines of handwritten text in ink, author unknown. Date mentioned in text: "22 May 1813".
|Description:||vi, , 944 [i.e. 940],  p.,  folded leaf ; 40 cm. (fol.)|
|Other Titles:||Merchant's directory|
|Responsibility:||by the late Wyndham Beawes, Esq; His Britannick Majesty's consul at Seville and St. Lucar.|
- Commercial law -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Commercial law -- Early works to 1800.
- Maritime law -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Maritime law -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
- Money -- Tables -- Early works to 1800.
- Weights and measures.
- Weights and measures
- Commercial law.
- Maritime law.
- Great Britain.