Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Thomas, Aquinas Saint; Acton Griscom; Abdij van Park (Park, Heverlee, Belgium),; E.P. Goldschmidt & Co.,; Lathrop C. Harper, Inc.,; Sotheby's (Firm),; Pre-1650 Manuscript Collection (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library); University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Rare Book & Manuscript Library.
Provenance: 1. Belonged to Parc Abbey, Louvain, as per sale (Baumans, 22 October 1829) -- 2. Offered for sale by Sotheby's, 16 February 1931 -- 3. Offered for sale by E.P. Goldschmidt, 1931 -- 4. Belonged to Acton Griscom, High Point, New Jersey -- 5. Purchased from Harper, 1955.
|Description:||71 leaves : paper ; 279 x 210 mm.|
|Other Titles:||De regno, ad regem Cypri|
- Political science -- Early works to 1800.
- Kings and rulers -- Duties -- Early works to 1800.
- Manuscripts, Latin (Medieval and modern) -- Illinois -- Urbana -- Specimens.
- Manuscripts, Medieval -- Illinois -- Urbana -- Specimens.
- Kings and rulers -- Duties.
- Manuscripts, Latin (Medieval and modern)
- Manuscripts, Medieval.
- Political science.
- Illinois -- Urbana.