Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Sybil Ludington; Benedict Arnold; Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier Lafayette, marquis de; George Washington; Abigail Adams; Benjamin Franklin; Abigail Adams; Benedict Arnold; Benjamin Franklin; Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier Lafayette, marquis de; Sybil Ludington; George Washington|
|Material Type:||Animation, Juvenile audience, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Brian Ward; Billy Crystal; Annette Bening; Dustin Hoffman; Kayla.; Aaron Carter; Arnold Schwarzenegger; Maria Shriver; Shout! Factory (Firm); DIC Entertainment (Firm)
|Notes:||Title from container.
"The incredible world of DIC."
Guest starring Annette Bening as Abigail Adams, Dustin Hoffman as Benedict Arnold, Kayla as Sybil Ludington, Aaron Carter as Joseph Plumb Martin, Arnold Schwarzeneggar as Baron Von Steuben, Maria Shriver as Peggy Shippen.
Originally produced for television in 2002.
Includes bonus features : Benjamin Franklin's newsbytes, continental cartoons, now and then, mystery guest game.
Disc four of a 6 disc set: Liberty's kids : the complete series.
|Credits:||Producer, Brian Ward ; package supervision, Joe Garcia ; package design, AimeÌe Macauley, Commodi-T.|
|Cast:||Billy Crystal (John Adams), Annette Bening (Abigail Adams), Dustin Hoffman (Benedict Arnold), Kayla (Sybil Ludington), Aaron Carter (Joseph Plumb Martin), Arnold Schwarzenegger (Baron Von Steuben), Maria Shriver (Peggy Shippen).|
|Target Audience:||General audiences.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (168 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD ; NTSC.|
|Contents:||Sybil Ludington --
Lafayette arrives --
Hessians are coming --
Valley Forge --
Allies at last --
Honor and compromise --
|Other Titles:||Sybil Ludington.
The Hessians are coming.
Allies at last.
Honor and compromise.
The new frontier.
Liberty's kids (Television program)
|Responsibility:||DIC Entertainment Corp.|
Episode 22, "Lafayette arrives : The Marquis de Lafayette, strongly sympathetic to the American cause, arrives in Philadelphia seeking a commission from the Continental Congress, insisting that his motivation is fighting for liberty not glory. Lafayette is granted a commission and joins Washington and the Americans in the field of battle"--From pamphlet.
Episode 23, "The Hessians are coming : James witnesses the American victory at Saratoga from a unique point of view when he spends it lashed to a Hessian soldier. Sarah sees Benedict Arnold's heroics in the battle, and his anger at not receiving proper recognition afterward"--From pamphlet.
Episode 24, "Valley forge : When General Washington and his men endure a terrible winter at Valley Forge, James and Sarah see the hardships suffered by common foot soldiers. Lafayette helps foil a plot to overthrow Washington as commander"--From pamphlet.
Episode 25, "Allies at last : James learns about religious freedom from Moses Michael Hayes while Sarah and Henri are in occupied Philadelphia. In Paris, Benjamin Franklin finally succeeds in getting a commitment from the French to fight on the American side"--From pamphlet.
Episode 26, "Honor and compromise : Henri befriends Abraham Nimham. Sarah and Moses watch Congress debate over the Articles of Confederation"--From pamphlet.
Episode 27, "The new frontier : Sarah decides to go off into the wild Ohio frontier to find her father. While she's there, some friendly Native Americans offer assistance. An English friend of the tribe comes to help, and Sarah gets a very wonderful surprise--and makes a sad decision. Meanwhile, James and every other poor person is having trouble with the rich overcharging them"--From pamphlet.
- Ludington, Sybil, -- 1761- -- Juvenile fiction.
- Arnold, Benedict, -- 1741-1801 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier, -- marquis de, -- 1757-1834 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Washington, George, -- 1732-1799 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Adams, Abigail, -- 1744-1818 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Franklin, Benjamin, -- 1706-1790 -- Juvenile fiction.
- United States. -- Continental Congress -- Juvenile fiction.
- United States. -- Continental Army -- Juvenile fiction.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Juvenile fiction.
- United States -- History -- Confederation, 1783-1789 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Animated television programs.
- Historical television programs.
- Children's television programs.
- Adams, Abigail, -- 1744-1818.
- Arnold, Benedict, -- 1741-1801.
- Franklin, Benjamin, -- 1706-1790.
- Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier, -- marquis de, -- 1757-1834.
- Ludington, Sybil, -- 1761-
- Washington, George, -- 1732-1799.
- United States. -- Continental Army.
- United States. -- Continental Congress.
- United States.