Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Handbooks and manuals
Handbooks, manuals, etc
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Claire Gatrell Stephens; Patricia Franklin
|Description:||xiv, 233 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|Contents:||Your role as the school librarian --
Understanding library organization --
Circulation policies and mechanics --
Media management systems --
Scheduling : philosophy and practicality --
Staffing your school library --
Arranging your school library --
Standards: Common Core, state and you --
Developing and promoting your library program --
Research and you --
Television production and you! --
Collection development --
Resources for the journey --
Budgeting and purchasing --
Cataloging and processing: getting it on the shelf so it can go out the door! --
Equipped to run!
|Other Titles:||Library one hundred and one|
|Responsibility:||Claire Gatrell Stephens and Patricia Franklin.|
"This is a helpful overview of the many practical considerations involved in running a school library and building a school library program for those new to the field. . . . This work could serve as
- School libraries -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES -- Library & Information Science -- School Media.
- LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES -- Study & Teaching.
- School libraries.
- United States.
User lists with this item (2)
- Librarian's Professional Development - Oklahoma Department of Libraries(258 items)
by okdeptlibraries updated about 2 days ago
- School Libraries--Administration, Advocacy, and Assessment(49 items)
by ALAHQLibrary updated 2016-09-29