Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780062028037 0062028030 9780062028051 0062028057|
|Notes:||Sequel to: Stuck in neutral.|
|Description:||132 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
After stuck in Neutral
In this book Shawn continues on with his life. Although he is physically disabled, he is fully intact mentally and going through normal teenage emotions, including falling in love. Terry Trueman tells his story so well because he is a father of a child with severe disabilities. No reader will be unchanged...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Cerebral palsy -- Fiction.
- Down syndrome -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Communication -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Washington (State) -- Seattle -- Fiction.
- Dogs -- Fiction.
- Special education -- Fiction.
- Seattle (Wash.) -- Fiction.
- Cerebral palsy -- Juvenile fiction.
- Down syndrome -- Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Communication -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Washington (State) -- Seattle -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Special education -- Juvenile fiction.
- Seattle (Wash.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cerebral palsy.
- Down syndrome.
- People with disabilities.
- Special education.
- Washington (State) -- Seattle.