Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Life in the fat lane.
New York : Delacorte Press, ©1998
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||About the author: Cherie Bennett has written many novels for young people, for TV (Smallville), and is an award-winning playwright. She lives in Los Angeles with her son and her husband, Jeff Gottesfeld, who collaborated with her on A Heart Divided, and their son.|
|Target Audience:||Lexile: 640.|
|Description:||viii, 260 pages ; 22 cm|
- Weight control -- Juvenile fiction.
- Eating disorders -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-perception -- Juvenile fiction.
- Weight control -- Fiction.
- Eating disorders -- Fiction.
- Self-perception -- Fiction.
- Weight gain -- Fiction.
- Popularity -- Fiction.
- Body image -- Fiction.
- Realistic fiction.
- Large teenagers -- Fiction.
- Nashville, Tennessee -- Fiction.
- Tennessee -- Fiction.