Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||112 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||Way people live.|
|Responsibility:||by Jennifer Keeley.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any library.
Detailed account on how the German youth were educated in times of Hitler's Third Reich. Quite objective, it shows how children may be turned against their own parents. Division of genders in education and differenet purposes of goals in life. Consequences of that indoctrination...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Hitler-Jugend -- Juvenile literature.
- National socialism -- Juvenile literature.
- Youth -- Germany -- Societies and clubs -- Juvenile literature.
- Germany -- Politics and government -- 1933-1945 -- Juvenile literature.
- Hitler Youth.
- National socialism.
- Germany -- Politics and government -- 1933-1945.
- Political science.
- Youth -- Societies and clubs.