Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Environmental Protection Agency.|
|Notes:||Linking Girls to the Land is a partnership between Girl Scouts of the USA and federal national resource agencies.|
|Description:||volumes : digital, PDF files|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet at the Linking Girls to the Land/US EPA web site. Address as of 10/3/08: http://www.epa.gov/adopt/linkinggirls/relatedlinks.html (current issue only); current access is available via PURL.; Mode of access: Internet at the GPO Permanent Access web site. Address as of 10/3/08: http://permanent.access.gpo.gov/lps91528/ (archived issues only); current access is available via PURL.|
|Other Titles:||Linking Girls to the Land
Linking Girls to the Land resource guide
Retrieving notes about this item
- Conservation of natural resources -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Environmental protection -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Environmental agencies -- United States.
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America.
- Conservation of natural resources -- Study and teaching.
- Environmental agencies.
- Environmental protection -- Study and teaching.
- United States.