|類型/形式：||Young adult fiction
|注意：||Sequel to : The sunbird.
Sequel: The empty kingdom.
|描述：||223 p. : map, geneal. tables ; 22 cm.|
|責任：||Elizabeth E. Wein.|
As mysterious threats to his family increase, twelve-year-old Telemakos, still haunted by his ordeal as a government spy and adjusting to the recent loss of an arm, is sent with his baby sister to live with Abreha, the ruler of Himyar, with the warning that, while kind, he is also dangerous and not to be trusted.
- Princes -- Juvenile fiction.
- Arabia, Southern -- History -- 6th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- Princes -- Fiction.
- Kings, queens, rulers, etc. -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Arabia, Southern -- History -- 6th century -- Fiction.
- Aksum (Kingdom) -- Fiction.