Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Harold Mattingly; I A K Burnett; Alfred W Pollard; British Museum. Department of Printed Books.
|Notes:||Reprint. Originally published: London : Trustees [of the British Museum], 1915.
Limited edition facsimile of the original edition.
The compilation of the list was begun by Harold Mattingly, continued by I.A.K. Burnett, and completed by A.W. Pollard.--Pref.
Chronological list of 8,000 catalogues, with a full index of owners.
"Supplementary list. Sale catalogues preserved in the ... Department of Manuscripts, not in the Department of Printed Books": p. -447.
|Description:||xv, 523 pages ; 22 cm|
|Other Titles:||List of catalogues of English book sales
List of catalogs of English book sales 1676-1900 now in the British Museum
List of catalogs of English book sales
|Responsibility:||[compiled by A.W. Pollard].|
- Book collectors -- Great Britain.
- Private libraries -- Great Britain.
- Booksellers and bookselling -- Great Britain.
- Booksellers' catalogs -- Great Britain -- Bibliography.
- British Museum. -- Department of Printed Books -- Catalogs.
- British Museum. -- Department of Manuscripts -- Catalogs.
- British Museum. -- Department of Manuscripts.
- British Museum. -- Department of Printed Books.
- Book collectors.
- Booksellers and bookselling.
- Booksellers' catalogs.
- Private libraries.
- Great Britain.